Terms and Conditions
By using the VI Corpus website, SARMs products and services offered by VI Corpus, you agree with the following Terms and Conditions. We strongly advise that you read the following Terms and Conditions before purchasing any products from our website. When you make a purchase, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all couriers and freighting companies are facing regional delays in shipping, which may cause your package to arrive a few days later than usual. We appreciate your patience and continued support of our products. You may track your order shipment using the tracking number provided in the order status email, or alternatively you can email us with any questions or concerns.
Minimum Age Requirement
By shopping on the VI Corpus website, you confirm that you are the person entering your name and shipping address as the customer. You agree that you are at least 18 years of age. You understand that you will be committing an offense if you provide false information. You confirm that you will not supply/re-sell the products purchased from VI Corpus. We reserve the right to cancel any order or refuse to sell products to anyone we suspect may be less than 18 years of age.
Research Institution / Laboratory Affiliation
By purchasing from VI Corpus you attest that you are affiliated with a research institution/laboratory in either the educations, commercial or independent sector. All products obtained must be utilised in vetted research efforts and properly handled and disposed of at the conclusion of said research efforts. Attempts to purchase products for any other use will result in the purchaser being added to our “do not sell list”.
By purchasing and/or using any service/product offered and/or sold by VI Corpus, you agree that all products purchased are strictly for research purposes only, such as GC/MS referencing, primary reagent testing, and in vitro receptor binding assays. By performing any form of research using any product sold by VI Corpus, you agree to perform this research within well-equipped facilities, with all necessary safety equipment and procedures in place. You also agree that you will undertake a risk assessment of any product and/or compound sold by VI Corpus and the way in which they are intended to be utilised, and will not proceed with, or allow, any actions to be taken which could in any way, cause damage or increased risk of harm to any kind to any persons or property.
All sales are final. Refunds are not available; however, we do ensure all shipments are made. If a package is damaged or lost (verified by the shipping agency) we will work with the shipping agency to resolve the problem at no extra charge.
As part of our ongoing quality assurance, we utilise an indepedent review company (cusrev) allowing customers to provide their feedback. We may email buyers an invitation to provide a review of their experience and products purchased. This is completely optional and users may decline or opt out from providing their feedback. Feedback that is provided will be used to help us improve. We may also publish reviews that have been provided on our website or used in marketing.
You agree in the following statements when you visit or purchase any goods from VI Corpus:
- The website is for use only by persons 18 years of age or over.
- VI Corpus is not created for the support, by any means of possible illegal chemical/product use.
- VI Corpus is not responsible for the actions of individuals or groups when they purchase and possess any chemicals/products from the website.
- The information provided on the site is for informational, historical, educational, and scientific purposes only.
- We advise checking the eligibility of the chemicals/products in your country of residence before purchasing from VI Corpus.
- VI Corpus holds no responsibility for customers who violate local laws in reference to allowable chemicals/products.
- All chemicals/products sold are strictly for research purposes only, such as GC/MS referencing, primary reagent testing, and in vitro receptor binding assays.
- You are agreeing to indemnify VI Corpus against prosecution and accepting responsibility for all ordered SARMs/chemicals/products as the importer.
- You agree that you will undertake a risk assessment of the compounds and the way in which they are intended to be utilised, and will not proceed with, or allow, any actions to be taken which could cause damage or increased risk of harm to any kind to person or property.
- By agreeing to our terms and conditions, you accept that you are either a research lab, chemistry student or related facility. We do not allow or accept orders from anyone who is not one of the above.
Terms and Conditions can be changed at any given time. We are not under obligation to notify you for such changes. By accepting the Terms and Conditions, you are responsible for the infringement of these Terms and Conditions.